Thermal insulation of buildings biowool
Why it is worth to insulate biowool?
- You save a lot of money for heating because of the tightness termovatos particularly effectively retained heat;
- Biovata represent a very good sound insulation;
- It saves time, because the surface finishing materials can be applied immediately after the insulation;
- You can insulate even in hard to reach areas;
- Insulation of Biovata, no insulating sheet (except for higher humidity, pvz.baseinus, laundry facilities, room, etc.);
- Insulation work is going very fast (50-100 sqm per hour).
1) Make a Thermovisual home picture to tightly insulate the required building.
2) Put the heat home – Seal house ceilings and roof. Do not let the cold air inside – hermetically insulate floors, walls.
3) For home insulation select only Biovata – tight the thermal insulation technology. The house not only live in warmer, but will save money on heating.
This is the latest tight the thermal insulation material that assures a complete insulated structural tightness and excellent thermal resistance. Warming Biovata ensures that seal any cracks of the house and go out the warm air will not enter cold.
Special equipment on the surface of the thermal insulation material is sprayed within 3-5 seconds, it expands up to 120 times, forming a soft warm, elastic and tight white termovatos layer.
Important! Bearing walls from the inside insulation is recommended not thicker than 5 cm thick layer Biovata termovatos and only when it is not possible to insulate from the outside.